Your Charter Solutions is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
Your Charter is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Your Charter may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/11/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and surname;
- Contact information including address of residence, email address, telephone number, and fax number;
- Your date of birth, nationality, and passport information when you book a flight with us;
- Personal description and photograph (including passport and other identification documents) when you book a flight with us;
- Personal tastes (e.g. food and beverages) and dietary requirements;
- Medical conditions (e.g. allergies for catering purposes, and disabilities);
- Information about your travel arrangements, such as details of your bookings, travel itinerary, details of any additional assistance you require and other information related to your travel with us.
- Information about the services we have provided to you in the past, including your previous travel arrangements, such as flights and other bookings, and related matters, such as upgrades & Complaints, etc.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information about your use of our website, call centres and mobile applications, including information about which pages you view;
- Information about interactions you have with us and our staff;
- Your financial and credit card information (including such information as received from third party banks and other credit institutions and credit rating institutions) which are necessary for us to provide you with the requested product or service; and,
- Other information that may be required by us, to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, and/or to carry out client surveys and/or offers.
- This personal data may include information that you provide to us directly or through companies or agents we work with, as well as information which we collect when you use our services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may disclose your personal data (and any third party personal data provided by you to us) to:
- Air operators, the actual carrier, and other third parties in order to give effect to our obligations under any contact entered into between you and us for the provision of flight services;
- Companies which are part of the group of companies which we may be part of from time to time, and to our branch offices;
- Our authorised representatives;
- Third parties: in the event that (i) we sell our entire business or assets (in which event disclosure shall be to a prospective purchaser and their professional advisers only) or in the event of a due diligence exercise carried out on Your Charter by a potential investor or partner (in which event disclosure shall be to the potential investor or partner and his professional advisers, shall be limited to the extent required, and shall be subject to confidentiality protections to the extent practicable); (ii) if we are under a duty to disclose such personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request in the Russian Federation, EU or elsewhere.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- By providing any personal data that is, or could be considered to be, “sensitive personal data” you explicitly agree that we may collect, use, share with third parties and transfer outside the European Economic Area this Personal Data, as described in this Policy.
- If you withdraw your consent, it may mean we will not be able to provide all or parts of the products or services you have requested from us. Please be aware that in these circumstances you will not be able to cancel or obtain a refund of any fees you have paid.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act .A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or its implementation, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or at Your Charter Solution LLC, Vereiskaya str. 17, business centre Vereiskaya Plaza-2 , suite 411, Moscow, Russian Federation.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Further details about your rights can be accessed on the European Commission’s website at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en